Job Search, Interview, & In-Position Coaching
Has it been “forever” since you have been in a job search? Have you always been in law enforcement or government security and not needed to interview for your next position? Not sure how to integrate LinkedIn, Blogs, Twitter, and Facebook in to your search? Do you feel it is impossible to conduct a confidential job search? Do you find it hard to talk about yourself and your accomplishments? Are you at a very senior level and not sure how to launch an effective search? Are you unsure how you’ll handle those integral first 90 days on the job?
Yes? Then Coaching is for you. During one-on-one meetings we will:
- Map out your ideal position, target industry, and company.
- Create a job search action plan.
- Develop strategies to start networking beyond your day-to-day colleagues.
- Help you understand and leverage LinkedIn.
- Bring Twitter and blogs into the plan to help establish your brand and presence in the industry.
- Practice six interviewing strategies to help you communicate your value and strengths.
- Translate your law enforcement and security lingo to corporate-speak.
- Market yourself effectively to recruiters.
- Target specific companies.
- Help you identify the key themes in your experience that will get hiring managers’ attention.
- Create a 30, 60, and 90-day plan for your new position!
- Develop a proposal to land a promotion.
- Identify managements’ and executive teams’ personalities and expectations.
- Help you learn to adapt your own style to make a positive, long-term impact with your new team!
In today’s competitive market, knowing how to navigate the world of networking, recruiters, and corporate expectations is imperative to your search. Let Kimberly coach you the process from beginning to end. Job Search, Interview, & New Position Coaching is extremely valuable to job seekers at all levels.